Columbus’ newly renovated and digitally converted Giant Screen Theater is housed inside the National Infantry Museum and Soldier Center. With a new image, sound and look, the National Infantry Museum Foundation is in search of Theater Hosts to join the team!
Applications are now being accepted for motivated part-time hosts who can offer exceptional customer service. Please note that the museum’s Giant Screen Theater is not affiliated with Carmike Cinemas. It is managed by the National Infantry Museum Foundation, a private 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to apply and have reliable transportation. Print Application
The Giant Screen Theater Host position is for part-time, flex, and on-call hourly employment only. Hours range up to 20 hours per week at an hourly wage of $8.00.
- Provide prompt, courteous and exceptional customer service to guests
- Accurately complete movie ticket and concessions sales on cash register/POS system
- Ensure a reliable and enjoyable theater experience for customers
- Ability to sell movie tickets and concession items with enthusiasm
- Maintain the cleanliness and restock of theater area prior to and after screenings
- Usher theater shows by issuing, collecting, washing and sanitizing 3D glasses
- Ensure all food and beverages are maintained properly within Food Safety Regulations
Do not reply to this job posting via email or by phone. To be considered for this position, candidates must fill out an application at the Giant Screen Theater Box Office inside the National Infantry Museum. A job offer is based upon successful completion of a drug test and background screening.
Address: 1775 Legacy Way, Columbus GA 31903
Hours of Operation: Tuesday- Saturday 9-5 pm. Sunday 11-5 pm. Closed Monday.
In accordance with federal law and U.S. Department of the Treasury policy, the National Infantry Museum and National Infantry Museum Foundation are equal opportunity providers and prohibited from discriminating on the bases of race, color, national origin, age or disability.