Stadium Audio Engineer/Information Technology Specialist
National Infantry Museum Foundation
The National Infantry Museum and Soldier Center is a world-class museum that chronicles the history of the American Infantry from its formation in 1775 to the present. It includes eight galleries, a Giant Screen Theatre, authentic World War II Company Street, outdoor monuments and memorials, a full-service restaurant, combat simulators and a gift store. It is operated by the National Infantry Museum Foundation in partnership with the U.S. Army.
Position Type: Full-time, semi-flexible schedule, early mornings required. Approximately 40 hours per week. Occasional weekend work required.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
· Provide audio setup and engineering for all functions at the NIMSC Stadium. These include weekly unit graduations and rehearsals and scheduled unit ceremonies, rentals and events
· Assist with maintenance and repair of the Museum’s attraction and exhibit infrastructure
· Perform basic helpdesk and technical resolution for the Museum Foundation’s computer network
· Assist with setup of audio visual equipment for rentals and events
· Occasionally work as primary technician for rentals or events
· Be able to provide accurate information about the attractions and the museum
· Maintain the cleanliness and upkeep of the Stadium Sound Booth and Museum Technical Areas
· Perform daily routine maintenance
· Other duties as assigned by Department Director relating to Museum Technologies.
· Exceptional customer service skills
· A strong attention to detail
· Ability to stand for long periods of time, kneel, bend, and squat
· Reliability and a Self-Starter
· Ability to lift 65 pounds
· Experience working in an attractions or large venue environment
· Familiarity with public address audio
· Experience with audio visual and enterprise computer technologies
· Familiarity with various hand and power tools, hydraulic lifts, and safety equipment
Pay Rate: $13 per hour
Benefits: Employee Medical/Life Insurance/Paid Vacation
Application: Applicants should send a cover letter, current resume, and references to: email@example.com
Michael McCabe Director of Audio-Visual and Information Technologies
National Infantry Museum Foundation 1775 Legacy Way Suite 220 Columbus, Georgia 31903
Please, no phone calls regarding this position.
In accordance with federal law and U.S. Department of the Treasury policy, the National Infantry Foundation is an equal opportunity provider and is prohibited from discriminating on the bases of race, color, national origin, age or disability.
Job offer is based upon successful completion of drug test and background screening.