The National Infantry Museum Foundation has an opening for an experienced, flexible Housekeeper. This is a full-time, hourly position and includes benefits. Hours will sometimes include second shift and weekends.
· Mopping, vacuuming, sweeping, dusting, glass cleaning of museum, galleries, office spaces
· Clean and disinfect bathrooms, including toilets, sinks, floors, counters, mirrors, soap and paper dispensers
· Empty trash receptacles and deliver full bags to dumpster
· Other duties as assigned
· High School diploma or equivalent
· Previous job experience cleaning houses, offices or businesses
· Good communications skills and ability to work both independently and as part of a team
· Dependable, punctual, reliable transportation, flexible
· Able to lift, carry, and/or push up to 40 lbs
· Able to bend, reach, and stand for extended periods of time
· Able to climb up and down stairs and ladders and work while on ladders
· Willing and able to work nights and/or weekends
Applicants should send a cover letter, current resume, and three references to: firstname.lastname@example.org
National Infantry Museum Foundation
1775 Legacy Way
Columbus, Georgia 31903
Please, no phone calls regarding this position.
In accordance with federal law and U.S. Department of the Treasury policy, the National Infantry Foundation is an equal opportunity provider and is prohibited from discriminating on the bases of race, color, national origin, age or disability.
Job offer is based upon successful completion of drug test and background screening.