The National Infantry Museum and Soldier Center is a world-class museum that chronicles the history of the American Infantry from its formation in 1775 to the present. It includes eight galleries, a Giant Screen Theater, authentic World War II Company Street, outdoor monuments and memorials, a full-service restaurant, combat simulators and a gift store. It is operated by the National Infantry Museum Foundation in partnership with the U.S. Army.
The National Infantry Museum Foundation has an opening for a Giant Screen Theater host. This position is part-time and may include nights and weekends. The successful applicant will report to the Theater Operations Manager. The ideal candidate must display excellent customer service and oral communication skills.
Applications are now being accepted for motivated part-time hosts who can offer exceptional customer service. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to apply and have reliable transportation.
Application Form Please complete and EMAIL to Manager@nationalinfantryfoundation
Primary responsibilities and tasks:
* Provide prompt, courteous and exceptional customer service to all guests.
* Be able to sell movie tickets and provide accurate information about current films.
* Complete all sales of movie tickets or concession items on cash registers/POS systems properly and accurately.
* Handle cash, checks, and other types of payment for products and tickets sold.
* Ensure that all movie schedules, ticket prices, print and media visuals are accurate and up to date.
* Greet and usher guests into each movie and as they exit the theater.
* Ensure the safety of all customers inside the theater, performing routine checks of seats, stairs, and railings; notifying management of any concerns or problems.
* Maintain theater cleanliness and presentation by sweeping, mopping and removing all trash after each show.
* Maintain the cleanliness of the box office/concession stand theater lobby.
* Ensure all 3D glasses are returned to recycling receptacles and washed and restocked for each show.
* Take and prepare all food orders accurately and properly.
* Ensure all food/beverages are maintained properly within Food Safety Regulations.
* Restock all products including drinks, candy, ticket paper, cups, condiments, etc.
* Assist all customers and guests to include basic training soldiers, families of graduating soldiers, foreign soldiers, school groups, reunion tours and more.
* Be able to adapt to changing environments and situations at a moment’s notice.
* Be a quick, hands-on learner.
* Be able to work collaboratively with other team members, management, and foundation employees.
Position Type: Part-time, Flexible, On-Call
In accordance with federal law and U.S. Department of the Treasury policy, the National Infantry Museum and National Infantry Museum Foundation are equal opportunity providers and prohibited from discriminating on the bases of race, color, national origin, age or disability.